Monday, August 30, 2010

Food for Thought

(Look at Audrey's Head) Audrey has not yet mastered the art of getting all of the food in her mouth... Ryan asked Audrey if the pizza was from New Delhi, India. Audrey responded, "No, Ingles." (our local grocery store).


Most Saturdays Ryan makes pancakes for the kids in the mornings. They come to expect it. I have never been good at making pancakes and since it is something that Ryan enjoys so much, I will never need to be good at making them. I can just see it now when our children are older and they have their own kids, they will be visiting for a weekend and everyone will demand that grandpa make the pancakes. Okay it won't happen for many years but I have a feeling it will be here before we know it...

Then one morning I was joking that we should use some of our dessert (triple chunk brownies) from the night before in the pancakes. I wasn't in the kitchen when he made the pancake. When I poured syrup on my pancake I turned it over and this is what I discovered. By the way, it was really good but I don't think we will make a habit of it!

No comments: