Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Homecoming #2

Audrey was released from the hospital today. She is on a new antibiotic to help with her viral cough. Nathan has the same nasty cough and our pediatrician is calling in the same prescription (without even demanding to see him!!!). Hopefully we will get past all of the cold season quickly and without any more disruptions.

We will be back in the hospital for the second set of chemo on the 10th of this month. This time Uncle Chad and Aunt Sarah are coming down to help with Nathan.

4 comments:

Rosie and Steve Beadle said...

So glad you are home today!!! It made the rest of my day when I got your message!!! Big hugs for everyone!!!

Carrie said...

I bet you all are happy to sleep in your own beds tonight! Glad you are all home. :)

Karen said...

I am so glad that Audrey was able to come home today. I have thought several times tonight about how nice it must feel to have everyone in your family home at the same time. It made me feel good to know that you were able to spend time together as a family. I am glad that you did not have to take Nathan into the doctors so he could be treated. I love you all!

Shelly said...

Glad you guys were able to come home. Thoughts and prayers your way! Tell everyone hello!!