Thursday, December 3, 2009

Help Request

Friends and Family,

I have a request to make... Because of all of the things going on with Audrey right now I have not been able to do many of the things I would otherwise make a priority. So, I would like some help...

My younger brother, Justin Brace, is serving a mission for our church. He is serving in Boise, Idaho. He has been on his mission for nearly a year which means he has just over a year to go before he comes home. I have not been able to write to him nearly as much as I would like. Because it is the Christmas season, and he is probably missing home more around the holidays, I would like it if you would be willing to write him or send him a Christmas card, nothing that will take too long or will cost too much - just something to let him know that he is loved and that what he is doing is important.

Elder Justin M. Brace, Idaho Boise Mission, 1111 South Cole Road, Boise, ID 83709

2 comments:

HatchFamily said...

I would love to! Thanks for the suggestion. I'm sure he's having a hard time wishing he could be there for you, especially around the holiday season.

Sara said...

I don't think that is to much to ask. I am more than willing to do that. I wish I could do more for you! Love you so much!