Monday, October 11, 2010

Tomorrow ... 29.

Tomorrow I will be 29. Growing older has never been an issue for me and it still isn't. As I begin my final year of my 20s I decided to give myself my first birthday gift - a clean house and freshly shaved legs. I love the feeling of a clean house, the smell, the comfort, the ease...a wonderful feeling. And what the heck after cleaning house for 11 straight hours (and a bunch of mommy stuff in between) I had to take a shower before crawling into bed - so why not have freshly shaved legs to go along with a clean house!

5 comments:

Rosie and Steve Beadle said...

Another smile tonight!! You are so funny!!

The Buckley Family said...

Happy Birthday Tonya! You so deserve a fantastic day after one ride of year. You've earned a clean house and shaved legs -- and only another mother of little ones can relate to what a nice gift that is.

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a great day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!

Melissa said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday...you deserve it! I'm sure this last year you have felt like you aged much more than one year's worth. You are such a strong beautiful mother. I LOVE the play doh birthday idea!! Sandy is SO TALENTED!!! Would you tell her I said hi? I was so hoping to see you, Amelia, and her last Saturday at Women's conference. I was just there for a short visit on Saturday and it was very last minute. Hope your having a great week!