Audrey's white count is not very high right now but it is definitely headed in the right direction. I had a great case built up and I was ready to launch into all of my reasons why we should be released but it didn't get to that, thankfully.
- Audrey is feeling better, has energy and is eating well.
- She hasn't had a fever since first admitted.
- All of her other numbers are good.
- We already have an appointment scheduled for Monday morning at the clinic.
- Ryan and I are very responsible and we will not chance Audrey's well being.
- She has been home for days at a time without any white count and she currently has a little white count which is still headed in the right direction because she is receiving shots each night that help build up the white count.
If I didn't feel like she would be okay I would not feel so strongly about this.