- Audrey had an appointment on Monday and Tuesday,
- Nathan had a singing program at school on Wednesday,
- today (Thursday) Audrey has another appointment (for her outpatient chemo),
- Nathan has field day at Fletcher park in lieu of actual class today,
- TJ has a vet appointment later today,
- Friday, Ryan and I are signing Nathan up for kindergarten (yes I said kindergarten, I will explain later)
- I have to leave registration a bit early so I can go to my OB appointment
- Just left Audrey's appointment (Thursday) and was asked to come back for blood counts on Friday - just in case she needs a platelet transfusion before the weekend.
- after registration, Ryan is going to golf with his dad and a friend from church
- None of this includes the little things like grocery shopping, a Sam's Club run, car washes, cleaning out the garage, laundry, vacuuming, oil changes and car inspections...
Thursday, May 13, 2010
We are in the middle of the craziest week!