Thursday, March 4, 2010

Another Delay

We went to the clinic this morning to check counts and see if Audrey would be admitted for chemo. Her counts were not high enough so we will try again on Monday. I am certainly not upset - because we are home! Everything is so much more manageable from home. We were hoping to be finished with chemo before the baby comes in June, but we will just have to see. It is going to be close either way. Watch, Audrey will be in the hospital for her last chemo when I go into labor - that would be efficient!

No comments: