Friday, April 19, 2013

New House

We are in. I have been through most boxes.  A lot of the pictures are hung.  Some of the curtains are hung.  The house is picked up but it is not clean.  Enjoy the pictures.  Pictures of little rooms are so hard to take and lighting is hard too!  The pictures really do not do the house justice.

Nathan's Room - the glowing things on the wall are license plates - love the flash.
 Girls room was particularly hard to get pics of.  Small space and tried to get all angles.
There will eventually be a chair rail between the green on the bottom and yellow on the top.  


 The front entryway has a "gallery".  This is what I have for now.  Eventually there will be a collage in the blue indent with the b and picture of Christ.  
 Other side of the gallery.  

 Our little office Side #1
 Our little office Side #2 - it is quiet, cozy and really enjoy it.  It is open but still private and quiet.  
 Glorious Kitchen.  Hard to see from picture but it is huge, beautiful and very functional.  I have so much cabinet space I actually gave two of the bottom cabinets to the kids for art/craft supplies.
 The most neglected room.  This is the final dumping grounds.  I still have a box - mostly filled with picture frames, curtains, accessories, (all of the junk I am not sure where to put yet)
 Our relatively large FL neighborhood back yard.  
 I love the screened lanai is the length of the entire house.  
 Master - pics are up and I have an idea for curtains but it will take awhile.  
 Sliding door access to the lanai - can't you just imagine a hot tub out there?

Now that we are in our new home I will make more of an effort to get back to blogging.  It looks like many of the blogs I have followed have also gone on vacation.  

2 comments:

HatchFamily said...

Beautiful house, I love how you've decorated it. I can't believe how fast you got it all put together, pictures on the walls and everything :)

Kathy said...

So glad you started your blog back..I miss you guys! The house is beautiful I'm so glad you have settled in some..moving is the pits..xoxo